Monday, February 4, 2013

Excited!!

I have submitted recipes to Gooseberry Patch over the years and have been lucky to have a few of them printed in various cookbooks. Before Christmas I received 2 letters asking for permission to print 2 more in their book.. I was so excited !! I get a free book!! Last week I received another letter from them.. yet another recipe in a different cookbook.. EXCITED beyond words. I love Gooseberry Patch products.. I must say I do miss their store .. no more surprise boxes.. and other items .. no more catalogs via snail mail... but.. the cookbooks and calendars are still great. Wish I lived close enough to go to their storefront.. oh well.. I can dream.
to be honest.. I can't remember the names of the books except for one .. I passed them along to Courtney ... wish I could.. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment