Thursday, August 20, 2009

On the road again..







just can't wait to get on the road again... or in this case.. on the road for the first time. Ever since Zeke was born I've wanted to paint him a little coupe car.. a couple of weeks ago I did... well, I started to but Rick decided he could take it apart and paint it much better.. so I let him.. pretty smart wasn't I?



After much grumbling on my part about the paint peeling off ... Rick finally got it pretty much as good as it would be... (do not ever ask the paint "expert" at walmart if Outside use means it will stick to plastic.. he will tell you it does.. I will tell you it won't!!!)



I'm a stickler for the little things so I had to make this "Zeke's ride"... meaning a lot of Carolina add-ons.. He sure looks like he is enjoying his car.



I think I may have stumbled on to something here.. maybe a pink and purple ride for Sophia? hmmmmmmmm....Yes I can see a cottage industry here as soon as I find the perfect paint.. and the used "unloved" coupe cars.. anyone have any to get rid of? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment