Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's family time again...











our annual family cookout was held Saturday Sept 12. I'm glad to spend time with family I don't see often. My kids all came so we took the opportunity to do a family picture! This is a first!!




There were thrilling rides at the park. I didn't make it up that far this year.. guess I was too busy gossipin'.. as if I'd gossip! You know I'd rather walk on my lips than say ANYTHING bad about ANYBODY! I don't think Zeke rode any of the rides but the girls did. Such fun for them all!




Good food and plenty of it was there! I don't know about everyone else in the family but I look forward to this every year. It's a memory to keep forever. I only hope others feel the same way. Family is family, good or bad... you need to enjoy them while you can.. one day they will be gone and there is no going back.




No comments:

Post a Comment