Friday, September 11, 2009

School Dayz........


Maddie has started pre-school. So far, so good. It's amazing the attitude these people have. So encouraging, which is great! Last year's experience left a lot to be desired! Never in my wildest dreams did I think a program would allow a teacher to constantly tell the kids they were bad.. day in.. day out.. by October I had had it and so had Cindy, Rik and Sandy.. although Sandy did give them a chance for redemption by going to speak with the director it didn't do any good.. so, out Maddie came. Best decision ever made. I can already tell just by picking Maddie up on the first day these folks have a great program. They allow parent participation too which is good. I hope Maddie will make new friends and continue to enjoy going.

1 comment:

  1. Good for U, and I'm sure she will make new friends....♥

    ReplyDelete