Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July
















It was definately a different 4th around here. Usually the entire family is here for a cookout and splashing around in the gibsonville pool at some time during the day. This year Rik, Cindy, the girls and Cindy's parents came out. We had fun but I missed my other kids.. such is the life of an adult parent I suppose. I don't have to like it, but it's true...





We had a great time together. Maddie is a pro at fireworks now and found Paw-Paw's to be a little boring this year. Sophia didn't like them one tiny bit!!! She screamed louder than they were popping. Gabe of course cowered in the bed as far away from them as possible. He had to be apologized to with a cup of vanilla ice cream!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you couldn't have the whole family there but it does seem that you had some fun?

    thanks for the visit you cracked me up girl....LOL

    ReplyDelete