Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hair bows, hair bow, hair bows...




































everywhere. Tracy mentioned the other day the only bow that would stay in Macie's hair is the one I made her.. that set me off... I couldn't let that sweet little dumplin go around thinking she was a newspaper with one of those elastic headbands on her poor little punkin head .. so, I made hair bows.. several.. in lots of colors.. I'm delivering them today.. however, I began thinking last night.. yes, I know, that's dangerous but.. I did it anyway.. and I've come to the conclusion I may have used the wrong clip..so, this morning I'm going to duplicate those bows on a different clip... just in case... Macie can thank me later by taking care of me in my old age! hahah.. I'll be Aunt Polly.. she'll be my "aide".. hahah...












No comments:

Post a Comment