Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 8

Forgot to post yesterday... but I did exercise.. as well as vacuum, mop and dust.. that has to be counted in some way, right?
Today I've already done 30 minutes of wii fit, kicked some kung fu butt.. at least for the first 3 things.. after that I sort of lost the beat.. haha
I'm down 1.5 lbs since I began this journey last week... part of it has to do with being more active.. part I'm sure, with watching what I eat. So far I've cut out bread and potatoes.. well, until last night. I did scarf down 3 pieces of pizza.. although not the average size slices because this is cut into squares.. so, not too bad.. I actually grabbed 2 extra slices but felt guilty.. and full to be honest so Gabe helped me out with those. I think he preferred the pepperoni slice over the plain cheese..
Off to do some shopping and then back home to do the walk away the pounds dvd... now to figure how to add that in to my activity book on wii.. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment