Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Haven't been here in a few days...

so I thought I'd catch you all up...

I've been very good at doing the wii fit every day with the exception of Saturday... we celebrated Sophia's birthday and I had a very busy day... so.. that was my excuse for not exercising... did I celebrate my day of freedom? no! I was so filled with guilt.. I'm not doing this for anyone except myself and I let myself down.. Not only that.. I had pizza Saturday night as well.. not much but enough to make me feel guilty again! Sunday came and I didn't do my exercises.. my feet hurt, I was so tired, I could skip a day.. or 2.. no problem.. at 10:00 PM I finally gave in.. guilt was eating at my very soul.. so, out came the wii and I did 30 minutes.. yes, it was late, yes I was tired... but YES!! I felt such an accomplishment... I did it for ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment