Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh my Gosh!!!

I think today is a definate milestone! It's been years since I've been physically able to touch my toes... this morning I thought what the hey.. I'll try.. Guess what!!! I did it.. I actually touched my toes without bending my knees!! It wasn't pretty I'm sure.. but since there was no one around except me it didn't matter.. I did it.. and I'll do it again tomorrow.. which by the way is weigh-in day.. shudder...
On another bright note.. I went to the grocery store armed with my coupons .. triple coupons at Harris Teeter until Tuesday.. I spent $16.00 and saved $45.00.. not bad if I say so myself!! I only got things I'll use.. and didn't make a special trip there.. I had other errands to run.. so, my trip counted.. over at target I purchased a few cleaning items that I had coupons for.. saved $10.00 there AND got a $5.00 gift card for my trouble.. this serious couponing may work afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment