Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another day... another workout...

and boy does it feel good!! Between eating much healthier and daily exercise I am accomplishing what I didn't think I could.. already my self worth has jumped tremendously!! Each day I am anxious to get in 30 minutes at least.. if not, I feel like I've cheated myself out of a special treat!! Amazing.. In 9th grade it was a feat if I participated in any PE ... haha.. I always had someone else clock in my times! LOL.. shame on me.. maybe, just maybe it wouldn't have taken so long to feel motivated if I hadn't cheated myself out of so much back then.. but then again.. Mrs Ronica wasn't known for being a "nice" PE teacher.. so, maybe it was best I stayed away from her when ever possible! LOL.. Anyway, today, I'm happy to be on the exercise wagon.. much more to come my way in the days ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment