Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally.. done.. complete..

or almost complete! This yard sale had to be at least 3 years in the making! I am not a yard seller.. I can barely tolerate going to them.. what made me think having one would be a snap.. it's a lot of work to have one! Thanks to Sandy I was motivated enough to actually follow through.. Also thanks to Cindy and Michelle for the help they gave too.. LOL.. it wasn't as bad as I had thought.. but it wasn't as good as I had hoped.. we had fun.. what little bit we got to "visit" with each other.. but I'm pretty sure by the end of the day we were all just wiped out..
Results are still coming in as to how much all of us sold .. all in all I think it was pretty profitable.. I hope so anyway..
Will I do another? Not in this lifetime.. I'll give it to Michelle and Christopher or Goodwill.. both great ideas.. I am not, ever, EVER!!! I say, doing another Yard Sale..
Now to get back to my regular exercise routine.. hmmm... I think it's less work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment