Monday, August 15, 2011

Etching... part 2...






a big fat fail! I cut my letter from the contact paper.. placed it in the exact spot I wanted on my bottle.. put the etching cream on.. and waited.. 10 minutes... When I rinsed the cream off to reveal my monogram.. there... was... NOTHING... there.. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. !! dang.. fail.. I don't like to fail.. LOL.. so, I'll be monogramming these cute bottles with vinyl.. when it arrives.. IF it arrives.. I ordered several colors over the weekend and was told via email "they would contact me about my order".. what does that mean? Scary isn't it? I mean, the company now has my credit card info.. and I'm not sure my order is going to be processed. I'll give them today.. after that.. I'm cancelling.. I don't feel comfortable ... hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment