Monday, August 1, 2011

It all began with...

a simple wipes case... and ended with a modified wipes case... minus the name I had made to be added.. because I lost the ribbon it was on. I'm sure I'll find it eventually!

I also made Liam a soft and cozy blanket... 1½ yards of printed fleece, 1½ yards of co-ordinating solid fleece for the back... place material on top of each other, trim to make all sides even...

Cut a 4" square from each corner

cut 1" strips all around

Tie each solid piece to a patterned piece until all sides are knotted. I used a double knot to insure it wouldn't come untied.


No comments:

Post a Comment