Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Shower... take 1







Yesterday Julie and I hosted a baby shower for Courtney and Ellie.. so exciting to know in just a few short weeks I'll have a new granddaughter.. in that few short weeks I'll also have a new grandson.. we're hosting a baby shower for Cindy and Connor after he arrives.. she's working up until delivery so it's difficult to pinpoint a date..
Anyway, back to the shower for Elie .. she got lots of good things.. and lots of pink. Her Aunt Tori made the cute cake! Thanks Tori!
I won't bore you with 70 pictures.. but I would if I thought you would hang on and view them all! LOL..
Zeke was so excited to help open gifts.. he didn't care they weren't for him.. he just loved helping! I wish I had video of his excitement.. he was so darn cute! Ben missed the entire thing.. he was napping.. which could be a blessing.. LOL... he's been known to try to monopolize Mommie's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment