Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

This of course is said in my best "Gomer Pyle" voice!!
I've exercised.. and am pleased to say.. I've lost another 1.5 lbs... Okay, I have to admit I wasn't thrilled with my weight loss when I first weighed in this morning.. Then I remembered I had just had my breakfast smoothie and a quart of water.. so, I exercised, waited a little while then measured again.. My BMI is down a little but needs to go much further. I still think the weight goal the wii fit expert has set for me is a little beyond rediculious.. I'll be satisfied if I lose another 30 lbs.. they say another 50.. LOL.. I think I'm closer to right than they are! I mean, really? LOL..
So, my goal is set for 2 weeks.. and it's onward and downward!!! Whoo Hoo.. let's go.. get moving.. you can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment